Monday, July 14, 2008

Friends


This week I have received two great compliments from friends. One is the way of a written note, from Beth regarding the twins birth announcements, "They are beautiful! You did such a great job!...Thanks again and I will recommend you to everyone who needs cards, invitations, etc." I was so thrilled when I received this note. It brings me great joy for someone to appreciate my work! This morning when I checked my office email, I had another great compliment. This was from Laura B., she sent a little work my way from a friend of hers that needed invitations. I just wanted to share this to thank my friends who have helped me get off to a great start with my new pursuit. Today was a big day for me, I turned in my resignation at my office job. This will start a new phase in life for me, so I am a little scared!! Please keep me in your prayers in the next couple weeks. Also, check out notablesbyangie.com in the coming weeks. It is currently under construction, but I should be able to take online orders just in time for Christmas gift tags, Holiday address labels and peel and stick labels for packages. These designs will be so fun and festive, I can't wait to share!! So for now, if you need anything just email or call.


Thanks to all my friends!!


Self sticking address labels

140-$10.00

280-$16.00

3 comments:

mrs.c said...

Angie that is great!! Good luck Congrats on everything so far. I hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

WOW ANGIE! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU...THIS SHOULD GO REALLY WELL! GO AHEAD AND PUT IN A ORDER FOR ME FOR THE CHILD "THANK YOU"/"NAME TAG" CARDS...FOR MY DAUGHTER ,Maci McMahan....what color and fonts do you have to choose from...also do you have Monica's website address? I also wnated to order some for Chad and I any ideas are these usually like initals? My email is mcmahan2007@hotmail.com shoot me some ideas hunnie bunnie...Good Luck ...I know you will do great :)

Anonymous said...

I would also like some address labels Ms. Mack :)