Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An idea...not an original...but an idea....


So, I have been to a few weddings lately and have a few friends having babies...what is the common denominator...they all had blogs to update of all the happenings with their joyous occasions. I thought...hey, why not try it for my printing. Most of you know that I do custom printing as a side business. Well at the end of the summer I will be returning to school full time to complete my degree, so I will have more time to work on my printing. I wanted to use this blog as some free advertisement and also to show some examples of the projects I have been able to complete. I am so proud of this work, it is something I truly enjoy! I mean, my designs are a way to welcome the new, celebrate love and send a note to your dearest. So please check back often and let me know if you need anything....address labels, note cards, calling cards, birth announcements, invitations...or inquire about anything else your heart desires. Please send this along to your friends and family.



No comments: